Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Recycling at home


This bin right here is a bin that helps mother nature keep going the best it can. It may just look like a bin, believe it or not with out it, this world would be one huge dump. I always recycle, it was the way i was taught. In this bin, i put all my old shoes boxes, paper that i don't need (ext).
I also check that every time i am in my way to throw some thing away i make sure i wont have any other purpose for it. If i think i do i will store it away some place that wont disturb be and when the day come for me to use it i will be able to make the best out of it.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

me perdonas? what?! yo nunca te pedi perdon lol jk well ya sabes por que no fui and its the best explanation that i have porque es la verdad.

Teresa said...

oh and no i didnt dith with "your cousin" lupillo. fiu con el mio, the real one.